Sunday, August 28, 2005

What have I done now?

If anyone would have told me that I would be doing this at my age I would have called them a liar and then smacked them simple even though I'm not a violent person. However, I've come to the conclusion that life is winding down for me and I don't want to pass this world by without having tried to leave my mark on it. So I've joined the world of blogging for better or for worse. So here I am and there you are and let's see what happens with the thoughts of a "Gammy" gone wild.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honey...you have already left your mark on this world...as well as the hearts and minds of everyone who has had the privilege to know you! :0)

BUT...I AM SO PROUD OF YOU...what a techno-mavin you are becoming!!

What is next?!?!? Websites???
Selling your c-folds and m-folds on your own e-commerce site??? It boggles the mind...

Oh, and now that you are going to let the world in on how your mind works...bwaaahahahaha (scary music and mad scientist laughter in the background) - you may want to put some sort of a warning, kind of like they do with movies - "Rated R - No one under 17 admitted. Graphic Sarcasm and Scenes of Violent Laughter".

Okay...I digress.

P.S. When was gammy ever NOT wild? I don't remember that far back... (tee hee)

Love, Eve

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home